- Tonight , Light Rain Shower , Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
- Mon , , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 9°C 48°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North North Easterly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 8°C 46°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F
East of England
Outlook for Tuesday to Thursday
Patchy rain, drizzle and breezy again on Tuesday, although mild and perhaps locally bright. Rain, drizzle and strong winds or gales on Wednesday. Further rain on Thursday, perhaps windy overnight.
Met Office warnings issued for Cambridgeshire
Yellow warning of windUpdated 29 November at 10:58
- 0900 on Mon 30 November
- 1800 on Mon 30 November
Southwesterly winds will increase later on Monday morning, with gales extending eastwards across Wales along with much of southern and central England, and severe gales likely on exposed western and southern coasts. Gusts of 50 mph are likely inland whilst gusts of 60 mph will affect some exposed coasts in the west and south. Winds will will gradually ease from the west on Monday afternoon.
Please be aware of the risk of localised disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office