- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 12°C 54°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h East North Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , Thick Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun 30 Oct , Thick Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Westerly
- Mon 31 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Westerly
- Tue 1 Nov , Sunny , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
High 12°C 54°F Low 8°C 46°F
South West England
Early fog and low cloud will be slow to clear this morning. Some sunny spells will develop but the winds will be strong, perhaps with gales in the southwest by the mid afternoon. Rain, heavy at times, later.
Rain, sometimes heavy for Devon and Cornwall, slowly moving northwards tonight. It'll become lighter though and the winds will ease. By dawn some heavy showers may move into the south.