- Tonight , , Heavy Rain , Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Westerly
- Wed , , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 15°C 59°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Easterly
- Tue 13 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly
- Wed 14 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Easterly
- Thu 15 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Easterly
Low 13°C 55°F
North West England
This Evening and Tonight
Mainly dry at first this evening across Cumbria, but heavy showers or longer spells of rain further south will spread northwards to all areas. There is a risk of thunder this evening and it will be mild throughout.
Met Office warnings issued for Merseyside
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 October at 10:20
- 1230 on Tue 6 October
- 2359 on Tue 6 October
Although many areas will miss the heaviest rainfall today, some parts of the warning area are likely to see heavy, sometimes thundery and slow-moving showers, these leading to temporary surface water flooding in a few areas, together with minor disruption to travel.
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 October at 10:38
- 0000 on Wed 7 October
- 1600 on Wed 7 October
Further slow-moving bands of heavy rain are likely to continue into Wednesday; again it will be a minority of places which see the larger totals, but where it occurs, there is the risk of localised minor flooding.
The public should be aware of the risk of minor disruption to travel due to localised surface water flooding.
Issued by the Met Office