- Today , , Light Rain Shower , High 9°C 48°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind 33 mph 53 km/h Westerly
- Thu , , Sleet Shower , High 4°C 39°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind 29 mph 47 km/h West North Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain , High 6°C 43°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind 25 mph 40 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat , Sunny , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind 17 mph 27 km/h North North Westerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 5°C 41°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind 23 mph 37 km/h North North Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind 14 mph 23 km/h North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind 17 mph 27 km/h North North Westerly
- Wed 4 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind 12 mph 19 km/h North Westerly
- Thu 5 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind 10 mph 16 km/h North Westerly
- Fri 6 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
High 9°C 48°F Low 1°C 34°F
Light Rain Shower
Met Office warnings issued for Merseyside
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 28 January at 11:24
- 1130 on Wed 28 January
- 2355 on Thu 29 January
Showers of snow across parts of Scotland and Northern Ireland on Wednesday morning will extend to parts of northern England and Wales by evening, then continue overnight and into Thursday.
Over Scotland, Northern Ireland and parts of northern England 5 cm or more may fall even at some lower levels, with more than 15 cm possible over higher ground. See separate amber warning for main risk areas. Over Wales only 1-3 cm is likely in places at low levels with 5-10 cm possible over higher ground. Strong, gusty winds will lead to drifting and temporary blizzard conditions over high ground, while icy surfaces and lightning pose additional risks in some areas.This is an update to the warning issued on Monday to extend the warning a little further south into parts of Wales.
The public should be aware of the potential for disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office