- Tonight , , Partly Cloudy , Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , , Sunny Intervals , High 4°C 39°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain Shower , High 5°C 41°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 6°C 43°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 7°C 45°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun 5 Mar , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon 6 Mar , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue 7 Mar , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h East South Easterly
High 7°C 45°F Low 0°C 32°F
Outlook for Tuesday to Thursday
Rather cold with bright and sunny spells and some wintry showers, with a risk of a spell of prolonged rain and high ground snow during Tuesday.
Met Office warnings issued for Aberdeenshire
Yellow warning of windUpdated 25 February at 18:04
- 1100 on Sun 26 February
- 0600 on Mon 27 February
A small area of very strong winds is likely to move northeastwards over parts of the northwestern half of the UK. The area of strongest winds will arrive over northwest Wales late on Sunday morning and clear the northeast of Scotland on Monday morning.
For many a short period of gusty winds are likely with speeds perhaps reaching 70 mph in exposed locations whilst inland parts are more likely to see isolated gusts of 50-60 mph.Some disruption to transport is possible. Heavy rain may also prove an additional hazard.
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 26 February at 11:33
- 2100 on Sun 26 February
- 0900 on Mon 27 February
Icy stretches are expected to form overnight leading to difficult driving conditions on untreated roads and slippery conditions on pavements.In addition, wintry showers will affect parts of western Scotland and Northern Ireland with up to 2 cm possible over higher ground.
Issued by the Met Office