- Today , , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h Easterly
- Wed , Sunny , High 7°C 45°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South South Easterly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 3°C 37°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Easterly
- Sat , Sunny Intervals , High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Southerly
- Tue 31 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 1 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu 2 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Easterly
High 8°C 46°F Low 2°C 36°F
Cold and frosty to start, with patchy fog slowly clearing to give some sunny spells. Staying generally dry and cold for most, although becoming breezier in the north-west with outbreaks of light rain, mainly over the hills.
Cloudy and breezy for most overnight with further outbreaks of mostly light rain and drizzle. Perhaps becoming clearer for many later, bringing a frost by dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Powys
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 23 January at 15:00
- 1700 on Mon 23 January
- 1100 on Tue 24 January
Areas of freezing fog, some dense, are expected to form again during Monday night and into Tuesday morning. The fog will become widespread in places, most likely in the southwest of the warning area early in the night and then in other areas later in the night and early on Tuesday morning.
Driving conditions will be difficult with journeys likely to take longer than usual and delays to air travel are possible.
Issued by the Met Office