- Today , , Fog , High 7°C 45°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h South South Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 13 Dec , Thick Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 14 Dec , Thick Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu 15 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
High 7°C 45°F Low 7°C 45°F
It's a dull and grey start to the day with some isolated dense fog patches. Remaining cloudy through this afternoon but it should stay dry. Feeling less cold than recent days with a gentle south-westerly breeze.
Remaining largely dry and cloudy through this evening and overnight, with just some light rain at first. Some clear spells may develop, but it should remain frost free.
Met Office warnings issued for West Midlands Conurbation
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 5 December at 10:53
- 1800 on Mon 5 December
- 0900 on Tue 6 December
Areas of fog, including some locally dense freezing fog patches with visibility less than 100 metres, will readily form on Monday evening and persist through the night into Tuesday. Please be aware of likely tricky road travel conditions.
Issued by the Met Office