- Tonight , Partly Cloudy , Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Southerly
- Sat , , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Sunny , High 15°C 59°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 2 mph 3 km/h Northerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Easterly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Easterly
- Fri 7 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Easterly
- Sat 8 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun 9 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East South Easterly
Low 10°C 50°F
South West England
Mainly dry with clear spells this evening. However, further showers will develop overnight with further more persistent rain, some heavy later.
Met Office warnings issued for Bristol
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 30 September at 09:55
- 0200 on Sat 1 October
- 1800 on Sat 1 October
Showers on Friday evening will become more frequent overnight with spells of more persistent showery rain developing after midnight, extending further east through Saturday morning. The rain will be often heavy with a risk of hail, lightning and gusty winds.
Be aware of the likelihood of localised surface water flooding and difficult driving conditions.Rain and showers will become less heavy towards late afternoon before clearing during the evening.
Issued by the Met Office